Thread: Hello... wow everything is new!

Newbie lilpetamoix may be famous one day lilpetamoix may be famous one day
    Thanks

Smile Hello... wow everything is new!

I guess I'm a new comer here... but I've been a regular visitor of animeonline since december 2003... but i stopped coming here due to so much school work. (college is time consuming)

while the new website looks awesome, it's painful to see the old archive of wallpapers gone~ it's truly sad cuz i was hoping to come back someday like today and download teh past archives of wonderful wallpapers...

it's been a while since i visited, but did something happen since april 2004 uptil now that resulted in the new format?

Thank you for your time!

Animeonline looks awesome!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah something did happen, because some group of AO users were trying to do a hostile takeover of AO. They weren't successful, but the damage was done so there was a whole rebuilding process...

yeah, im just kidding, but hey hope you like the new layout same old place

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Guuuuuhhhh.... i dont know. Welcome to AO however, again. Have fun, and i like pie, do u like pie?

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Greetings, mortal! I re-welcome you to AO! Well, I don't really know what happened to the previous AO but I think that there was some sort of problem with the server or something. All I know is that Miyuki's not here. Oh well, hope that you enjoy it here again. See you around.