Thread: Helloooo. :)

Newbie Debzie00 may be famous one day Debzie00 may be famous one day Debzie00's Avatar
    Thanks

Helloooo. :)

Hey! Well, I joined this site yesterday but I used to be a part of it a LONG time ago. I had no idea the site had gone down, and I was searching for it yesterday to see how it was coming along these days. Nice to see a new format implemented, I really like it. Anyways, good to be here again. Seeya!
    ° Memories are nice,
    ..but that's all they are. °

± deviantART Page ± Minitokyo Page ± Silent Hill ± Audio Scrobbler Profile ±

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Greetings, mortal! I re-welcome you to AO! Hehe! I remembered the time when I logged in and then it said that I wasn't a member. I swear, my heart actually skipped a beat that day. Oh but enough about that. Well, see you around!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    You can read what happened somewhere on the forum I believe...
    Welcome back to AO, may your death be excruciating, even after your will is broken, your bones shattered and your blood is bathed in.

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks
    YAY!!! happy days, just become active again and i'll give you a big hug. I like pie, do u?

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Haha...welcome bak...i was jus like you ^^...was part of the old AO...but then it just went poof*....o well...welcome welcome and stay active ^^