Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hell's Going on Here?

Otaku spiderweb may be famous one day spiderweb may be famous one day
    Thanks
    No db

They wiped it all, and my Rsync backup wasn't setup properly so I got nothin'.
    Looks like like we get to start form square one.

Thanks
    haha I guess I have the most posts now suckas!
    *dances around office*

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh well. Starting from scratch ain't all that bad.

It's easier to fix code when there aren't so many system mods implemented. *lesson learned from experience*

Newbie BlueTigerFour may be famous one day BlueTigerFour may be famous one day
    Thanks

woah

I had just found this site a week before this happened, and then i was like d'oh!, not another good site biting the dust! But it's good to see that we're all still alive and not ready to give up yet.

For your wallpaper galleries, are you going to wait for the original creators to re-submit their walls or would you like those of us who have downloaded from the site when it was still voodooized to email the ones we have to you? I don't know what's legally involved there, but so long as we're not taking credit for someone's work and not making money off of it, I can't see why we shouldn't be able to do that. Anything to help out, ne?

Thanks
    Hmm... Good question Blue
    I think I'll let the artists resubmit their work, but who knows. I should have the gallery setup by tomorow night or somethin though.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh sure, ask an ethics question before the site is finished being built.

Personally I'd like to see it all just start from the beginning with people submitting their own stuff, though I imagine it will all get worked out once all the section have been built.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Newbie OracleAngel may be famous one day OracleAngel may be famous one day OracleAngel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah but most of the people who have submitted in the past might not have the past submissions now and im one of them so yeah well see how this one goes...

Newbie HiroIsMyHero may be famous one day HiroIsMyHero may be famous one day HiroIsMyHero's Avatar
    An awful place with mean people known as South Florida
    Thanks
    This is all rather unfortunate, but at least we're getting back together again. I feel like our city has just been destroyed and we have to rebuild! I thought there was something wrong with my comp for the longest time then I realized other people weren't getting on. Anyway, I hope people haven't given up trying to get on and we'll all regroup again! (I miss my ^_^ smilie...)

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast