Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hell's Going on Here?

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OracleAngel
    Yeah but most of the people who have submitted in the past might not have the past submissions now and im one of them so yeah well see how this one goes...
    Yeah all them wallpapers *sniffles* gone bye bye and I don't even have the ones I submitted backed up I don't think. Oh wait Yeah I do unless MiniTokyo went down too O_O

Newbie Basilm may be famous one day Basilm may be famous one day Basilm's Avatar
    Thanks
    I had my email on AO before "the big change", and now I couldnt login to it, so are my mails there all deleted, and never to be found again?

Newbie Saph Phyre may be famous one day Saph Phyre may be famous one day Saph Phyre's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is nice to see that AO didn't just fold up after this. I for one think that most people will be back. It feels kind of wierd being a Juinor Member again. I can't wait to see what the new site looks like.

Otaku spiderweb may be famous one day spiderweb may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I am sorry to say that all your emails are gone. I am setting up our email system again tonight though, so you can get another account if you like.

Otaku Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Sashacat

Does that mean all my drawings,journals, and all that other crumbs are gone b..but I saved all my stuff to AO and now its gone x.x

Otaku spiderweb may be famous one day spiderweb may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Sorry Sasha... I do apologize but it really wasn't our fault. There was absolutely no reason for managed.com to pull the plug.They're just idiots. They gave us no warning whatsoever.
    I will be installing a new journal and gallery this wekend though...

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sashacat
    Does that mean all my drawings,journals, and all that other crumbs are gone b..but I saved all my stuff to AO and now its gone x.x
    All my wallpapers were on AO as well

Sorry Sasha... I do apologize but it really wasn't our fault. There was absolutely no reason for managed.com to pull the plug.They're just idiots. They gave us no warning whatsoever.
    I will be installing a new journal and gallery this wekend though...
    Yeah I know that feeling I had 5,000 members on my site one time and poof my host just stopped hosting me. ~_~ I have no members now XD but AO is more popular then my site was XD
    Last edited by Sinistra; Oct 29, 2004 at 02:41 PM.

Jet
    Newbie Jet may be famous one day Jet may be famous one day
    Thanks
    At least AO isn't gone for good.
    Thats what scared the hell out of me..

Glad to see its back..

Best Regards
    Jet

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast