Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hell's Going on Here?

Newbie Ultimaterra2005 may be famous one day Ultimaterra2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    No freaking way! I been here since November 2002 and usually come here to check on new wallpapers. Im really pissed off now that all of that talent has been wasted.

Are you guys running on a diffrent host? After managed.com pulling the plug, I would've never trusted running my website on their servers. You guys really need try and take action agains't them. This is just prepostrous.

Newbie On Angel Wings may be famous one day On Angel Wings may be famous one day On Angel Wings's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm

I... I ...I fell kind of wired knowing that ALL of the things on the site is gone, meaning also that some of my mail's gone to (I presume).

Acutally it would be quite entertaining to see how the dopes at manage.com will try and explain this, a sorry won't due.

Other then that I give my praise for getting it up anyways, I can't say that I'm in best of moods nowm but I hope that spirit will keep things going.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by On Angel Wings
    I... I ...I fell kind of wired knowing that ALL of the things on the site is gone, meaning also that some of my mail's gone to (I presume).

Acutally it would be quite entertaining to see how the dopes at manage.com will try and explain this, a sorry won't due.

Other then that I give my praise for getting it up anyways, I can't say that I'm in best of moods nowm but I hope that spirit will keep things going.
    Might run it off as a Database Crash BS, Most sites do that to cover their butts.

Newbie animecutie23 may be famous one day animecutie23 may be famous one day animecutie23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Did everything get erased ? I had to re register and I've been here for over a year...closer to two...

Newbie Saph Phyre may be famous one day Saph Phyre may be famous one day Saph Phyre's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by animecutie23
    Did everything get erased ? I had to re register and I've been here for over a year...closer to two...
    It would seem so... I wish now that I had put the names of the people who made the wallpapers and stuff that I downloaded in the file names, that way if someone doesn't have their stuff backed up someplace and I happened to have some of it by chance, I could e-mail it to them.

I may have to figure out a way to find out who's wallpapers I have.
    Last edited by Saph Phyre; Oct 29, 2004 at 03:48 PM.
    Staring at the ice covered passage...
    "I'm just going to throw this acorn at the ice it to see..." Kizumi started to say but was quickly interruped as Laton yelled at her with wide eyes "NO!"
    DM: "Only a cleric and a wizard could argue over the destructive power of an acorn...”

Newbie mscfrk464 may be famous one day mscfrk464 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Well this just sucks the big one. I can't believe all of my wallpapers are gone....oh well nothing can be done about it. I can't wait for things to get up and running again. Even tho alot was lost this is probably for the better. I think starting all over is good once in awhile and I think the new site will be even better.

Newbie KaiserD may be famous one day KaiserD may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Awwww come on don't be so negatiiiiive. Think of all the nice new work we can do. Instead of thinking about the art that has gone we can all work harder to make new creations, it will be great!

I really love the gallery, but do you guys really want to open that can of worms again?

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    i would just think of it in one way. crap happens. nothing u can do to change it. so might as well deal with it. granted, i ain't thrilled with the idea either, but it'll pass. i dunno even know what the whole site looked like before. well i didn't get to seee very much before. so to me it'll be a new start. and if u're wondering who i am, well i'm just a new guy who tried registering before but couldn't for some reason.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast