Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hell's Going on Here?

Otaku Shadow_Dude may be famous one day Shadow_Dude may be famous one day Shadow_Dude's Avatar
    Thanks
    hahahah LOL
    good to see um, ao back um agian, um........
    LOL, this is too funny XD
    they wiped ao for no reason : / thats pretty gay lol
    AND DAMN! MY WPS ARE ALL GONE LOL

Otaku spiderweb may be famous one day spiderweb may be famous one day
    Thanks
    We will be going after them for sure. Not only for what I lost in this all (about 10,000$) but what all of our members lost. It's just plain wrong. They are claiming we were maxing out our connection, but that is still no reason to pull the plug withou warning

Otaku Shadow_Dude may be famous one day Shadow_Dude may be famous one day Shadow_Dude's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderweb
    We will be going after them for sure. Not only for what I lost in this all (about 10,000$) but what all of our members lost. It's just plain wrong. They are claiming we were maxing out our connection, but that is still no reason to pull the plug withou warning
    10k? i thought it was um 20k lol
    O.O well i think Ao should start fresh lol

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    LOL hopefuly they get whats coming to them for deleteing AO XD

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    awe im so saddened by this whole thing.. and .. despite having to re-register and everything im just glad the site is back, this was one of the best sites around for anything anime.

Newbie DarkEVO may be famous one day DarkEVO may be famous one day DarkEVO's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was waondering what happened to animeonline.net for this past couple of weeks, and suddenly it came up with this. What happened? All my wallies and user data were back at the old site. And I have to re-register again. But anyways, let's hope for the site to get back up again.

Otaku twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723's Avatar
    Thanks
    Luckly my drawings and stuff like that i still have(beacuse their all sketches)BUT MY MAILOh well.....Hopefully it will be new and BETTER XD

I'm ♥mazing!

Newbie Malkavian may be famous one day Malkavian may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Spiderweb I realize this isn't any of my business but since I had work on this site (all backed up fortunately) and i KNOW alot of people likely lost things for good I feel like I oughta comment-- (and if you mentioned this already forgive me for missing it)

Perhaps you oughta consider ditching your host and getting someone more reliable? That's not the kind of behavior i'd want to see from the people hosting my valuable data.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast