Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hell's Going on Here?

Newbie Jmccormick may be famous one day Jmccormick may be famous one day Jmccormick's Avatar
    Thanks

Spiderweb, your E-Zine.

I just joined Anime Online a month ago when the site suddenly went down. Befor it did though, Cybergig1 gave me a chance to work for his E-Zine section and provide articles since I am so interested in journalism and will take it in college(I am a senior). I was wondering, spiderweb, if this E-Zine is coming back to the website and if I can have an opportunity to work for it since I was never able to the last time.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Malkavian
    Spiderweb I realize this isn't any of my business but since I had work on this site (all backed up fortunately) and i KNOW alot of people likely lost things for good I feel like I oughta comment-- (and if you mentioned this already forgive me for missing it)

Perhaps you oughta consider ditching your host and getting someone more reliable? That's not the kind of behavior i'd want to see from the people hosting my valuable data.
    haha damn right its not any of your business!!! j/k yea i agree though, that's really sh*tty behavior from a host. what's to prevent them from doing that again after you build everything back up?

Newbie Ashi may be famous one day Ashi may be famous one day Ashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the fact that I started the first thread on he forum means I should be a moderamator!!!

Yeah!!

*drunksorry*

Newbie durandal may be famous one day durandal may be famous one day durandal's Avatar
    Thanks
    wow, its nice to have animeonline back, i was getting at tad worried about where this place had gotten to!

all of my best wallpapers ive gotten from here, and i even submitted a couple of mediocre ones too

Otaku kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic's Avatar
    Thanks

Damn

Damn,I hope everybody comes back.

Otaku kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can't do shit on this site!!

Newbie Amanda may be famous one day Amanda may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I can't add back my avatar or signature pic and the emoticon's are creepy!

"Sighs" I'm sorry, you're doing the best you can

Newbie KayJayFromAust may be famous one day KayJayFromAust may be famous one day KayJayFromAust's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is horrible AO got wiped, and now we onlhy have like 200 members lol..once we had like 40000 or something.. damnit that means my wall got wiped too. AO please stay alive...! ill even donate $$ lolz

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast