Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: hellsing

Otaku alukard_kamui89 may be famous one day alukard_kamui89 may be famous one day alukard_kamui89's Avatar
    Thanks

hellsing

what's your opinion of hellsing?... manga or anime, whichever....

Newbie scrodo may be famous one day scrodo may be famous one day scrodo's Avatar
    Thanks

love it

Hellsing is great. I haven't read the manga yet, but i will soon. I bought the series last year, and i'd have to say it's one of my favorites

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    not horrible
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    The characters are indeed awesome. The plot is amazing. The show itself is a genre of it's own. Atleast in my book.
    Seduced by Flesh

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    The anim is good but rushed and incomplete.
    The manga is fantastic.

Newbie SuperAkuma may be famous one day SuperAkuma may be famous one day SuperAkuma's Avatar
    Thanks
    I haven't seen the manga but I have the whole series on DVD I think its a great series and Alucard is really cool.
    Last edited by SuperAkuma; Mar 27, 2005 at 08:10 PM.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hellsing is great, I just wish it was a tad longer.....it does feel rushed in ways but for what it is....its still excellent. VIVA JAN VALENTINE

Newbie Nurika may be famous one day Nurika may be famous one day Nurika's Avatar
    Thanks
    First things first, the manga was waaaaayyy better than the anime. That's for sure. The anime had an incomplete ending and the character development was pretty poor too. But you can't blame it, being it was only 13 episodes long. I wish the anime was longer.

The Sock Puppet Queen

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast