Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hellsing Ova

Newbie Cardinal Rezo may be famous one day Cardinal Rezo may be famous one day Cardinal Rezo's Avatar
    Thanks

Hellsing Ova

Well...i didn't see any threads on this so i thought i gave it a try

First a quick recap: 1) The special called Digest for Freaks wich already appeared on january 22.....i have the torrent if u are interested :P
    2) The first ova episode will appear on february 10 and i can't wait for it anymore

The special was really something....Alucard is back and he is cooler than ever. Lotsa blood, and i really mean a lot of it, lotsa violence and many more.....it's a must see

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hellsing Ova

naruto thats spam, delite that. so u meen that hellsing is going to come on tv again. if so yayayayaya

IM BACK

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool, where do I dl the torrent?

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Newbie Cardinal Rezo may be famous one day Cardinal Rezo may be famous one day Cardinal Rezo's Avatar
    Thanks

Ummmmm......first sorry for not reading this sooner but my comp had a little trip down Format Lane ) so.....the torrent can be found on www.animesuki.com but also in a lot of other places since it's been quite a while from the release. If u wanna be sure i can mail it to you btw i also have the torrent for the first OVA ep sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Newbie DarkJester may be famous one day DarkJester may be famous one day DarkJester's Avatar
    Thanks

My cousin found a site the other day with a direct download for the first OVA. I had a chance to watch it and i personaly thought the orriginal anime was great till i saw the new OVA. I now realize just how bad the original was compaired to what it could be... OMG it made my jaw drop. Its a 50 min episode and it seriously seemed like it was maybe 20... its that great... not only did they pimp out alucard but the girl isnt afraid to kill anymore... she has accepted and loves her new vampire ways. she weilds that sniper rife like it was weightless and fires faster than i can count the shots. In the first OVA he gets to fight the priest and it truly is an awsome fight. My cousin said that in the next one she gets to fight a skitzo nun that made a pact with the devil or something... as you can tell i never got to involved with the series but its definatly worth a look especualy if your into vampires...

Otaku Creesco may be famous one day Creesco may be famous one day Creesco's Avatar
    Thanks

I've seen the OVA as well and I loved it. I can't wait for the next one =D

Full Metal Alchemist sucks. Wanna try and prove me wrong?
    www.creesco.com
    We have nothing else to do except rate your grammar.

Thanks

Me 2, me 2 april 5 i can't wait any more

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Really? is tht the next one?

Dam, I already love the first one and the manga series. So cool. Hope tht the prequel to Hellsing will come out soon.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast