Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hellsing question?

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hellsing question?

But remember tht Alucard said tht Incognito was one of the true undead from the continent(Europe). Again, Alucard's past was never shown, only during the show where Integra was in surgery tht we found how he came to serve her. Never how Alucard came to the Hellsing corporation. Before even serving the Hellsing coporation, we dont know and Alucard isnt even his real name. It's Arkard.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Newbie Nosferatu Arucard may be famous one day Nosferatu Arucard may be famous one day Nosferatu Arucard's Avatar
    Thanks

Still, let's take some time to honor the last Episode of Hellsing by sining World Without Logos. If you know the song lyrics.

Newbie Cardinal Rezo may be famous one day Cardinal Rezo may be famous one day Cardinal Rezo's Avatar
    Thanks

Well since i'm more entitled than anybody here to speak about Dracula and Vlad Tepes (i'm from Romania) I say these: Well of course he died instantly...impalling (hope I spelled it right) was one of the most feared methods of punishment. When one was impaled I can tell you that he really suffered.... a lot! So this way of killing Incognito has a very simbolic meaning...the son of Dracula uses a method feared by all to destroy the true undead.
    Even in the end the last picture with Incognito standing there with the spear through his body is meaningful. All of the victims of impalling were left like so so that everyone could see what awaits them if they break the law. When Alucard left Incognito as he did he had a point! Incognito was destroyed entirely...

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I don't think bing from Romania makes you more entitled to speak but that's indeed the symbolic meaning of the way Incognito dies.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorri dude but it doesnt matter where ur from coz it is jus legends n mythology + Anime. Though i do think tht ur right abt the symbolic meaning of Incognito's death but Arkard the son of Dracula? I hav my doubts abt tht even though there was one scene where u saw him from a different time during the battle.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2