Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Help.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Help.

Can anyone please tell me how to make a Banner or an Iocn.{not sure if i spelled it right,XD}Please.I really want to make a banner and an Icon too.I trying making signtures but i screw up to much.So can someone nice person or smart or who knows wat to do.Teach me the sercets of making them.

PS.Please don't put big words.If u do please be nice and put the short meaning of the word.Thank u all.
    Perfection is dull

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Help.

A banner is like what you see at the top of the screen that says " Anime Online, The Anime Community " do you want that or sigs?

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Thanks

That and sigs and wat is an Icon by the way to??
    Perfection is dull

Otaku -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo-'s Avatar
    Thanks

lol an icon is a picture, image, or other representation. Like when people render out pictures they leave their trademark icon in the render

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by -Ryo- View Post
    lol an icon is a picture, image, or other representation. Like when people render out pictures they leave their trademark icon in the render
    Now what is a Render??? And can u make them the icons{pictures ect}
    Perfection is dull

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea you can use renders as sig pics I do this sometimes if I can find a good enough render if you want I'll post some renders for you, also banners are made the same as sigs but take alot of time and effort; but the buttons to links is differnt that goes into programs like Dreamweaver.

THE RULES!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Yea you can use renders as sig pics I do this sometimes if I can find a good enough render if you want I'll post some renders for you, also banners are made the same as sigs but take alot of time and effort; but the buttons to links is differnt that goes into programs like Dreamweaver.
    Ok thanks.But can u guys put software , websites or programms use to make them.Sigs, Icons and banners please
    Perfection is dull

Thanks

People can use many programs, Photoshop, Gimp, etc. Photoshop isn't a free program thou so if you want to buy it you can or you can get Gimp which is free right? Well anyways Gimp is just alittle differn't and doesn't have all the same tools as Photoshop, you can download a Photoshop trial for 31 days from Adobe I don't know Gimp's site.

THE RULES!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast