Thread: Help...

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Help...

How do i print of my favorites "links" from ie?
    With out having to TYpe every single one of them down >_>.

Im adding all my links to my other pc, so if i could know where i could access those links at i could email them to myself and add to my other pc.

I know this maybe easy for some poeple.. but i can't find how to print the dang things out.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie JEEB may be famous one day JEEB may be famous one day JEEB's Avatar
    Thanks
    It can be done, either by copying files or by playing copy-paste with them. No direct print options, though, as the Favourites are saved as link files, which usually reside in your 'Documents and Settings\%username%\Favourites'- folder, that's of course if you're using an NT- based Windows (NT, 2K, XP).

Not dependant on the O/S, propably the easiest way to find them is to either right-click a folder in the 'Favourites'- menu or make a folder in the 'Favourites' and right-click it. Then select the 'Explore'- option. It'll open up a window with the folder. Just go one step up on the directory tree and you've found them (usually the folder's called 'Favourites').

After finding them the easiest trick would be zipping/rarring them and sending them away as attachments through e-mail. Then just 'find' the Favourites- folder on the other computer and extract there your backed-up files. Voila! That's it!

If, however, attachments are a 'no-no', you can copy-paste the links through IE itself by right-clicking a link in the favourites menu and selecting 'Properties'. The address is now right in front of you and you can copy-paste them one by one to the e-mail.
    人生フゥ~!!!

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks jeeb, this worked nicely.... can't believe i overlooked that...
    guess cause it had a star as the icon... use to seeing folder's

Thanks for the help.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|