Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Help A Anime Club

Newbie SycoMunkeyX may be famous one day SycoMunkeyX may be famous one day SycoMunkeyX's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Help A Anime Club

Hey guys, i am the president of a Anime Club in my current school. I need some more ideas for my club and some lesson plans. Can anyone help ? thanx later

When Life Gives You Lmeons Put Them Down Ur Shirt And Make Ur Boobies Look Bigger
    Last edited by SycoMunkeyX; Dec 09, 2005 at 10:32 AM.

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Help A Anime Club

Hmm...
    Given the fact that I have no idea what you've done so far, what you're interested in introducing to your school's anime club, or what resources you have, it's awfully hard to help ya. There's usually a general direction that the club's already headed in by December unless for some reason it just started.
    If that's the case, I'd say it depends on what you want to introduce to the club. I would basically start with a history lesson. Introduce some directors and lists of what they've put out. Also, get a feel for what the people in your anime club already know and take it from there.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

A brief history of anime...is always a great start. Also, teach 'em how to draw in Anime Style. Any sort of quizzes with prizes based on Anime.

Forgot...show them some anime.

Otaku Weebl may be famous one day Weebl may be famous one day Weebl's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm in an anime club at my school too.. I sugest a lock-in (you get chaparones and lock your self in the school gym and watch anime and play videogames) Or do an art contest for the entire school...yea
    Now announceing........*drum roll*
    Mr.Aiora..

Newbie SycoMunkeyX may be famous one day SycoMunkeyX may be famous one day SycoMunkeyX's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Help A Anime Club

see our biggest problem right now is that 2 memebrs branched of out of stupidity and made a comic book club jus to rebell agianst the anime club. december 16 we are having a bake sale and we were thinking of using half the money to buy toys for children in hospitals. We watch and and things liek that but mainly we want to attract more people and need ideas and lesson plans. ur help is apreciated

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks

If any of you know how to draw, make some posters with some posing anime characters. Advertizing is one powerfull measure!

And you could also pay your members ^^

Thanks

yea i believe some of our memebrs would do it for free. lol that would be great

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

You don't pay your members, for one thing. However, you can offer incentives like contests with prizes of anime/manga bundles or things of that sort.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast