Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Help A Anime Club

Newbie SycoMunkeyX may be famous one day SycoMunkeyX may be famous one day SycoMunkeyX's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Help A Anime Club

yea i spent some time aigning up for places to advertise us such as anime advocates and places like that. but our club needs to get on the ball and start moving foward. ill have some mebers make posters to put up aroudn the school wat else would be good ? we tried flyers and a - holes ripped em down

also is there anuone here who is really good at making banners cause i would like a banner for my club page so that when u click it, it directs u to our page. can anyone help ?

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

A banner for your signature I suppose. You can request one in the "Signature Requests" thread once you reach 50 posts.
    Other than that, you could just put a HyperLink in your sig.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks

At the University of Minnesota, they have a manga anime society (MAS), and they have an extensive library of anime/manga that you can rent. Its a collection of every members anime and manga that they wish to be in the library.

This makes it so that those who have less knowlege about the vast majority of anime can learn about it and watch it so they can also discuss about the certain anime/manga.

But the problem is that you have to impose strict rules so they don't steal it. My idea on how to prevent the problem is to have them sign a little letter saying that they rented it or something. Or take some collatoral for the anime. Trust is always good too, but I guess you'd have to know them well enough that they wouldn't damage or steal it.

Newbie SycoMunkeyX may be famous one day SycoMunkeyX may be famous one day SycoMunkeyX's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that with the money we make from the bake sales should go towars mangas and wat not. but towards the end of the year should we keep them or raffle them ?

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

i think this is awsome what you're doing, a little encouragment should help, but yes keep at it, get suggestions from the members and what not, maybe get the parents invovled ..somehow. the childrens hospital thing is touching, you should try to get in touch with other anime club leaders from various places(i have no where to start, via other anime forums.there are bound to be some),
    i respect what u do *skuffles hair* good luck

Newbie DarkKnight may be famous one day DarkKnight may be famous one day
    Thanks

I guess you are scheduling series' projection..... but watch the content some teachers do not appreciate some of the sex jokes...
    I gues you'll organize discussions about series... just stay away of Evangelion.. or your club will break in two I bet you..

Thanks
    thanx for the motivation, it is appreciated

if anyone is board and wants to maek a lesson plan email me at [email protected] and jus leave me it there. It will help the anime club out and also it u find and information on places that sponser or places to take trips jus email me and thanx for helping me make a diffrence in my school and anime club.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Dec 09, 2005 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Don't Double Post

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Here's a list of the various Anime Club support programs that the Anime distrubutors have going on the Internet...

ADVocates webpage (ADV Films)...
    http://www.advfilms.com/advocates/index.asp

Operation Anime (Funimation)...
    http://www.operationanime.com/

Anime Addicts (Bandai Entertainment)...
    http://www.animeaddict.org/

Anime University (Central Park Media)
    http://www.centralparkmedia.com/animeu/
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast