Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Help on CD berning

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Help on CD berning

Quote Originally Posted by bloodhawk
    do i need to buy iTunes
    no, the download's free
    it's worth the download even if you don't have an iPod
    there are far better CD burners out there, but iTune's pretty decent and it works well

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    not really maybe your dc player doesn't read mp3 song, get a cd player that reads mp3s.
    yeah, getting an MP3 player makes things easier
    I love my girlfriend.

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

thank u for your help. ill try it and tell u if it works.

IM BACK

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

I have thousands of MP3's and WMA files and I have no issues with burning them to disk and they not playing. I don't know what software you use but try Windows Media Player 10 (yes I know there are a ton of better burners out there but this one will meet his needs and is FREE). The problem with iTunes is you have to PAY for the ones you already have AGAIN. Even if you legal bought them the first time since you didn't do it through iTunes it doesn't let you just have them.

Anyway, add them to WMP 10's Library, then right click on them select "Add To" and choose "Burn List" make sure you finalize the CD, otherwise I promise it won't play in a normal cd player 90% of the time. Try this and see if it fixes your problem.

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

tanks ill try that next

IM BACK

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2