Thread: Help with graphics

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Help with graphics

See I have a new forums thing, and it's a forum MMORPG you could say like the fire emblem Forum-MMORPG. I need some graphics for the site, I will give the people credit. I just want to have some anime graphics on my site, plus I already added a anime/manga category. If you nice, and cool people can do this for me that would be great, I just need anime battle scenes for most pics and a character looking from a cliff with cherry blossums behind him for 1 pic. I also want this forum to advertise on my site, it would be awesome.

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks
    What do you mean by graphics? Animated? Computer generated? If it's just plain drawings then maybe I can help. But I have been rather busy lately.

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Otaku twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723's Avatar
    Thanks
    like maybe you can go to other sites and ask if you can borrow their graphics.....Like mine!