Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Help with Laptops

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Do be aware that Microsoft is no longer providing full security patch support for IE and Network support on Windows 2000, and because of this, Windows 2000 can no longer be considered safe or reliable for Internet Browsing. (And switching to FireFox will not avoid all of the known security problems...)

You should consider upgrading to Windows XP (with SP2) as soon as you can afford it...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie Dezzy may be famous one day Dezzy may be famous one day Dezzy's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've got a Sony Vaio and it's great for a laptop. 2.8g,64mb video, dvd/cd burner and it runs photoshop with no wories. Would recommend one any day.

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiDude128
    Congrats to me I bought a laptop! I bought a Thinkpad w/ WIN2000, 128mb, 700mhz, 6gb, and a CD drive.
    Woot! awsome! so tell us all... where did you buy it?? --^.^ oh the suspense.

It sounds like you got an awsome system!

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I got an IBM THinkpad with WIN2000,700MhZ,128MB,Intel Pentuim III, and I got it off ebay with a buy it now deal the only way I'll buy something off ebay.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2