Thread: Help Me!!!

Newbie bo7guy may be famous one day bo7guy may be famous one day bo7guy's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Help Me!!!

I know this is a n00by question but...

How do I insert an image from my computer into my sig. I'm so confused!!!
    HELP!!!

This sig was made in ArcSoft PhotoStudio 2000 SE. I know it's pixelated and disgusting, but maybe if they keep looking at eyesores like this, they'll make Photoshop free.

Otaku Creesco may be famous one day Creesco may be famous one day Creesco's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Help Me!!!

Lets not help you and say we did. -sigh- ok, upload the image to www.imageshack.us then take the direct url and paste in your signature box. Following that place two img tags on it so it looks like this [img]url[/img]

I just read your sig and I'm very....interesting how something like a program like PhotoStudio can match up to Photoshop. I've been using photoshop now for about 2 years now and from your sig, that doesn't look hard at all. You simple made half and then copy pasta the other side on my copying the original side. Then you used gredients on the background and fore ground.
    Last edited by Creesco; Jul 18, 2006 at 12:44 AM.

Full Metal Alchemist sucks. Wanna try and prove me wrong?
    www.creesco.com
    We have nothing else to do except rate your grammar.

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Help Me!!!

..... i think your sig is too large
    (+_+)