Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Help Me!

Newbie jd_cloudstrife may be famous one day jd_cloudstrife may be famous one day jd_cloudstrife's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Help Me!

im kinda new with watching anime. the only ones ive seen is full metal alchemist, inyuasha, trigun, the .hack// series, and F.F. Unlimited (on the other hand, ive only watched the stuff on adult swim on cartoon network). please help me out on what cool stuff there is to watch
    "Why do people depend on each other? In the end you're on your own..."

Squall Leonhart

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    You call yourself new?? Haha, nah I think you've watched a fair bit of Anime. Well, I think you should give a go at the forums or anime information sites and see what interests you. Try Rurouni Kenshin (I ALWAYS recommend this) and Love Hina. And of course, Samurai Champloo. :]

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks
    i suggest FLCL it's reall funny, that and Steel Angel Kurumi, but be careful, Steel Angel Kurumi is more of an adult manga and the DVD follows the same format, so watch out and be careful of "age appropriate" manga and DVD's k? i definately would have to second Ruroni Kenshin, the best Anime i've seen since Outlaw Star... Ah... Outlaw Star... such a good show, gotta remember to go look for the DVD myself sometime soon...

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, there are many anime shows, i suggest you, Ichigo 100%, FLCL, Gundam Seed Destiny, Love Hina, DBZ/GT, Chobits. etc. lol!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Otaku Ensui may be famous one day Ensui may be famous one day Ensui's Avatar
    Thanks
    it depends on what u like. if u like perverted stuff "He is My Master" is going ok. If u like action, "Bleach" is good. if u like drama, go for "Air". Air owns.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    "AIR" "BLEACH" "GEISTERS" "NINJA SCROLL" "HEAT GUY J" "CHOBITS" "LOVE HINA" "MY NEIGHBOR TOTORO" "FUSHIJI YUGI" "BERZERK" "RAHXEPHON" "SAMURAI X" "X" "APPLESEED" "REIGN" "GATEKEEPERS" "GATEKEEPERS 21" ... ok im going to stop now.... but i can make a much MUCH longer list if u like. Just don't feel like writing down all the series and anime i've seen.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    "AIR" "BLEACH" "GEISTERS" "NINJA SCROLL" "HEAT GUY J" "CHOBITS" "LOVE HINA" "MY NEIGHBOR TOTORO" "FUSHIJI YUGI" "BERZERK" "RAHXEPHON" "SAMURAI X" "X" "APPLESEED" "REIGN" "GATEKEEPERS" "GATEKEEPERS 21" ... ok im going to stop now.... but i can make a much MUCH longer list if u like. Just don't feel like writing down all the series and anime i've seen.
    wow dude, you have seen many anime shows. keep it up

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    evangelion, it's fantastic, i support rahxephon, exel saga, fruits basket, spirited away, kiki's delivery service, bubblegum tokyo 2040. and a couple more i intend to watch but my bro won't lend me.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast