Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: help me with music

Newbie anothermeanotherperson may be famous one day anothermeanotherperson may be famous one day anothermeanotherperson's Avatar
    Thanks

help me with music

hey im new to the anime stuff, but im loving it. i finally started to listen to anime music. and i just needed your suggestion on great songs you love. the only thing im listening to is chobits and final fantasy. if you can help, thanks a lot.

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Most of the Rurouni Kenshin songs are pretty nice. So are the music in Final Fantasy (though it's a game...). I'm also quite fond of the Yu Yu Hakusho songs.

Newbie syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon's Avatar
    Thanks
    The soundtrack from Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex is really good, especially the opening "Inner Universe".
    Some of my favorites right now would be the Gantz end theme "Last Kiss" by Bonnie Pink and the opening for AIR "Tori no Uta".

Newbie BlackDeath may be famous one day BlackDeath may be famous one day BlackDeath's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you like anime music then you'll probally like J-Pop then, some notable artists;

Ayumi Hamasaki
    Do As Infinty
    Mai Kuraki
    BOA
    Utada Hikaru
    Koda Kumi
    Abe Asami
    Maaya Sakamoto
    Mikuni Shimokawa

Tamaki Nami and the song 'Reason' is a a fav of mine though, the Gundam Seed Destiny 1st ending, so look up some songs by her, she mainly does the Gundam OST's though

I shall post some anime tracks later on as first i shall compile a list of ones i recomend, so this should do for now ^^;
    Last edited by BlackDeath; Mar 10, 2005 at 06:14 PM.

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks
    You should also try AMV's (anime music videos) they are great!

What I'm watching Right Now:

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Inu Yasha's best theme songs collection is my recommendation. All of the songs are great, and most of the artists there are fantastic. You have to try listening to it!

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    If clasic feed your mind, Try Noir's OST. They are great. Madlax and .Hack//sing too are great.

for various kind of style ,I'll give the point to syn~a~mon cause Ghost in the shell soundtrack really fill my pasion full.
    Coming soon.........

Newbie BlackDeath may be famous one day BlackDeath may be famous one day BlackDeath's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well not exactly an anime but the Zone of the Enders I and II game OST's are simply amazing

...still havn't made that list -lol-

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast