Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: help me with music

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDeath
    If you like anime music then you'll probally like J-Pop then, some notable artists;

Ayumi Hamasaki
    Do As Infinty
    Mai Kuraki
    BOA
    Utada Hikaru
    Koda Kumi
    Abe Asami
    Maaya Sakamoto
    Mikuni Shimokawa

Tamaki Nami and the song 'Reason' is a a fav of mine though, the Gundam Seed Destiny 1st ending, so look up some songs by her, she mainly does the Gundam OST's though

I shall post some anime tracks later on as first i shall compile a list of ones i recomend, so this should do for now ^^;
    ALL i can say.. u see those titles... all those... im serious, they're all that good.
    And Get u a song called HAPPY COSMOS. u will not be disappointed.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie BlackDeath may be famous one day BlackDeath may be famous one day BlackDeath's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    ALL i can say.. u see those titles... all those... im serious, they're all that good.
    A J-pop fan eh - thas cool ^^;

Megumi Hayashibara does the OST for Slayers which you might like - 'Give a Reason' is my fav track from that, also she has a song called 'Infinty' for another anime of which i can't remember the name.

Mikuni Shimokawa, she's got good songs also, she has recently released a new album or single with the songs 'Kohaku' and 'Kanashimi ni Makenaide', both of which are theme songs for the anime 'Grenadier ~Hohoemi no Senshi~'

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    I would have to agree with Jade if you are into Anime Music I would suggest Jpop

if you have Winamp and broudband connection I would suggest

Kawaii Radio

www.kawaii-radio.net

^_^

Newbie toxictea may be famous one day toxictea may be famous one day toxictea's Avatar
    Thanks
    There's also yesasia.com that sells cds for not that much at all. They also accept money orders. muhahah... but ya, i just go to my local cd stors and get my cds from there..i would try not to burn them off the internet....i wouldnt want to be a pirate.arr matie...XD

Newbie insane_interpol_fan may be famous one day insane_interpol_fan may be famous one day insane_interpol_fan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey, don't forget The Pillows! Just listening to the FLCL soundtrack is good enough!

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDeath
    A J-pop fan eh - thas cool ^^;

Megumi Hayashibara does the OST for Slayers which you might like - 'Give a Reason' is my fav track from that, also she has a song called 'Infinty' for another anime of which i can't remember the name.

Mikuni Shimokawa, she's got good songs also, she has recently released a new album or single with the songs 'Kohaku' and 'Kanashimi ni Makenaide', both of which are theme songs for the anime 'Grenadier ~Hohoemi no Senshi~'
    Other great songs of Megumi Hayashibara are Successful Mission from Saber Marionette J and Northern Lights from Shaman King. As for Shimokawa Mikuni, you have to hear Tomorrow from Full Metal Panic and Popcorn from Hunter X Hunter!
    Tamura Naomi is an excellent artist too, she sang the opening song of Magic Knight Rayearth, namely Yuzurenai Negai, and the Getbackers opening song as well, Yuragu Koto Nai Ai.

Newbie AoiHebi may be famous one day AoiHebi may be famous one day AoiHebi's Avatar
    somewhere in thes big wide wonderful world
    Thanks
    hmm...i think full metal alchemist has some of the best music ive heard for an anime series, so you should check those out. lol, and while youre at it you should watch the show, too. its really incredible ^_^. my first taste of anime music was inuyasha theme songs, and if looking for a little more rock music, naruto would be a really good series to find it. happy searching
    so tell me, what does it feel like living in a constant cloud of stupidity?

Newbie Chaos_Catalysis may be famous one day Chaos_Catalysis may be famous one day Chaos_Catalysis's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would suggest looking at the X both tv and movie for some really good music. Also I would have to agree on the whole that J-pop is really good. I am not really into all that it is just I have some friends that listen to it and I usually like what they are listening to. Hope you find what you are looking for.
    The destruction of one is just the being of another

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast