Thread: Help me out!

Otaku Tithe may be famous one day Tithe may be famous one day Tithe's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Help me out!

Ok I plan on going to Jacon but I'm stuck with my costume...I have a totally awsome costume I'm gonna wear but I'm an idiot..I didn't make it from an anime character..oops..stupid stupid..well can any one think of a gothic red head in a black long dress sorta black sheen to it? well send me a pic or some thing..please help me!

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    nope....

well a few from some rather risque animes. *cough*pseudo-hentai*cough* nothing you'd want to be caught wearing in public.... *blushes*

go as the character you made the costume for. you can always explain to anyone who asks that you goofed and it isn't anime but that you'll do better next year. (you ARE going next year, aren't you? *stares in a way thats supposed to be threatening but somehow just isn't*)

DR

btw. pseudo hentai is stuff thats almost hentai but not quite bad enough to earn the title of actually being hentai (translates roughly to 'R' ratings for movies or 'MA' ratings for games, most anime hangs out in the 'PG-13'/'T' ranges)

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Wow, just make it up, if it has a anime theme who cares?

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks
    I suggest you just add some wings to your costume. There are so many winged fairy/angel/demons in anime you could easily get away with passing off as one.

Hope you have fun btw.

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    ah Jacon, I remember that convention, I wish I could go, sadly thats at UCF and I am in Georgia Tech. Oh well, wings would look nice, some stockings or something, I have no experience in cosplaying

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie BlackDeath may be famous one day BlackDeath may be famous one day BlackDeath's Avatar
    Thanks
    Cosplay isn't just dressing up as anime characters, people generally associate it with anime as the majority is anime, cosplay is just dressing up as someone else.

There are anime characters that you have described although i don't know what anime they are from, i'll try and look it up and find that pic to post for you ^^;

Newbie jordan5961 may be famous one day jordan5961 may be famous one day jordan5961's Avatar
    Thanks
    Make it up, people make up there anime all the time.

if BS ever had a face it was this guys soopermuse may be famous one day soopermuse may be famous one day soopermuse's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am not sure why one would wish to dress as another after all you are you not someone else, but to dress as someone who is fiction? i just gotta say aum ppl are crazy, not to offend any1 but u can just make it up make up some anime and show ppl up by how little they know about it