Thread: HELP ME...please...

Newbie Havoktacticalnuke may be famous one day Havoktacticalnuke may be famous one day Havoktacticalnuke's Avatar
    Thanks

HELP ME...please...

Guys, I really need your help, I chose to do a three page paper on how video games don't make you violent, and I can't seem to find any info/statistics involving video game violence, if you guys could help me find some sites with statistics and post it here, it would be very helpful. Also I would like it if you guys could help me find any video game Vs other media violence statistics. I REALLY need your help, thanks...
    The word 'impossible' isn't in my dictionary... but I don't really have a dictionary you know? - Eikichi Onizuka.

I've always been pissed off by this shitty principal. - Tomoko Nomura.

I tore up all the job hunting information magazines and used 'em to wipe my ass... - Eikichi Onizuka.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Really? I had to do a 7 page report on this in December and found plenty of resources. I'll give you the key to finding all you need right now.

www.google.com

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is not a place to ask for home work help

closing...