Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: help me plz!!!!!!!im in "love"

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, considering your age, I understand your parents actually, your 13, I understand you like this guy, how old is he anyway, if he is in his late teens then there is something wrong here. I would make some excuse in order to see him, if he is your same age, then by all means do it. But your parents just made some pathetic excuse in order to protect you from older guys who will just want to take advantage of you. So, just go with the library excuse or something.

I don't want to sound mean, but to actuallly start thinking about this guy seriously is very bad at your age, you should be having fun with friends and not worrying about dating, if he is older than you like near 18, then there is something wrong here. BTW what religion are you
    Last edited by KnightofNi; Jan 31, 2005 at 02:23 PM.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by animechick
    I like this guy and he likes me but its against both ouyr religions to go out with each other we want to spend more time together !!!plz help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Girl, your not even 14 yet. I'm not putting down how you feel just saying you have the rest of your life ahead of you. By all means, hang out with him with your friends. Have fun. Take it easy. And if you are both really serious about each other AND your religions mean that much to you and your families then by all means go to each others churches. If nothing else it will give you common ground and it never hurts to expand your horizons. It will also teach you really quick whether your personal beliefs are incompatible or not.

Luck

PS. KnightofNi has a good point. Just how old is Trent? Is it possible your parents are trying to protect you?

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by animechick
    I like this guy and he likes me but its against both ouyr religions!
    You cannot be serious i mean no offence but how could you let something like that stop you, do you like him and he likes you back well nothing else should matter then huh.Jan

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GamesTesterJan
    You cannot be serious i mean no offence but how could you let something like that stop you, do you like him and he likes you back well nothing else should matter then huh.Jan
    I would agree with Jan the Man XD =P, he gots a good point, then again ur only 13 and your already thinking about getting in to a relationship?! Jeez...thats highly odd, if ur dating a guy who is like four years older than you, he probably jus trying to pull a trick over ur head, im not trying to be mean, i jus dont want people to get hurt, heck a few of my friends, when they were your age, maybe even younger cuz this was in eigth grade, he dated a gurl, broke up and didnt even eat nething for lunch or dinner for about a month, afterwars, he did start eating, but he still had his mind on that thing, got dull and boring and no energy like he used to, i jus dont want you to end up like him at all, pardon me if i hurt your feelings, agaain i dont want to look like im a mean person

May
    Newbie May may be famous one day May may be famous one day May's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmmm...Personally, I have gone thru this kinda of rejection before from my parents...even at the age of 20 or so older. But I must say, and as many others have mention, you are for one not to rush this relationship. You are still young, rushing isnt gonna get u anywhere in life nor love. The best to do in your kind of relationship is to be friends, but haha I guess you could say "friends with benefits." Anyhow, to make a long story short, my parents disagree on my relationship with my bf because he's white and Im asian, but the more I expressed to them how much I really cared about this guy, they soon come to realize that's its my life. Now, understand that your parents are just doing what normal parents should be doing, and especially at the age of 13, you dont really need to be going out with anyone, heck I didnt know what dating was at the age of 13 I was to involve in all these other weird things that at the time 14 yr old were interested in doing...haha. Bah, Im rambling shizzles... but I would suggest just meeting up at school is good enough, better yet, you always got instant messaging on msn, icq, yahoo, or aim...lol. That's how me and my bf did it for 1 1/2 year, and funni cuz me and him met on a anime forum...haha...long distance. K's k's enough about my relationship... the point is, love has no boundary, the only boundary that love has is yourself. Culture is still a huge thing in our community but sometimes you gotta fight for what you want, and honest to truth, at your age, there isnt really no point in fighting, if you were older, I'd probably give you a better sense of what to do in your case, but really, I dont really know what to say to ya....other then meeting at school and online. >< sorry...I know that was a whole bunch of nonsense... gomenaisaii...
    -___-'''
    Instead of thinking about where you are, think about where you want to be.
    It takes twenty years of hard work to become an overnight success.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Going to a friends house to study...
    Going to the mall to pick out stuff....
    These are some of the things u can tell ur parents...

But it's best not to lie... just tell them ur going out.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    OK this is something that belongs more as a journal entry... So closing...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2