Thread: Help with my site

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Help with my site

Well I just made a forum thingy right? So what I need are some anime pictures, like battle scenes. My forum is a battle theme, so it's a forumRPG. I have an anime and manga category too, so don't worry guys.
    Also I want an opinion on my site because I dont think it's all that good, but I need some of you cool people to check it ouy so go to the empire and then give me an opinion, because if my site isn't good I want some of you people to tell me what I can improve.
    Last edited by SamuraiDude128; Jan 13, 2005 at 06:49 PM.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks
    C'mon guys at least give me an opinion on my site, but if you can, provide me with anime battle images please.

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks
    Change the background color to black or something darker. Thats all I can look at right now but I'll be back with more opinions. Looks okay to me so far.

What I'm watching Right Now:

Thanks
    Is the box supposed to be a clickable? 'cause it's not working. Also if users want to join they can.
    Last edited by SamuraiDude128; Jan 13, 2005 at 07:49 PM.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Do not spam the forums by double posting again. If people are not willing to answer then you are out of luck. One more time and this will be closed...

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    1 get off Proboards www.invisionfree.com Get an Invisionboard better
    2 the color sceme could use work

Thanks
    Kamui, can you recommend some colors? I want to hear all recommendations!

Newbie BlueTigerFour may be famous one day BlueTigerFour may be famous one day
    Thanks
    For colors, i would recommend non-bright stuff. If you're allowed to use textures, something grimy looking would be good. Remember, war isn't clean and anything dealing with it should reflect that. Make the place look worn, you know what i mean?

and an introduction board is always a welcome addition. Arguably pointless, but people like it anyways.