Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: help, please

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

help, please

does anyone know how to delete all the site listings that pop up when you push the arrow going down right next to the go botton by the place where you type in the adress for the web site you want to go to?

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: help, please

well all i know is that u need to clear all of your cocies or something

IM BACK

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

I think you need to delete your history..im not sure though

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't know how to do that!!!! can't it be any easier??????

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

ya i need to do it to but i cant find it

IM BACK

Newbie Aeneas Galis may be famous one day Aeneas Galis may be famous one day Aeneas Galis's Avatar
    Thanks

just head to control panel which i believe in the setting menu of the start bar and click on internet options. a screen will appear one of the choices on this screen will say clear history. this will get rid of the site listings
    "you heard it too.... the voice of the wind" (sdk)

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

If you're using Firefox, then it is simple. Hit Ctrl+H, and then right click all the folders (Today, Yesterday, etc...) and delete.

Also, you could go to Tools, Options, Privacy, History, then hit the button that says "Clear Browsing History Now."

You could also try going through Control Panel. Go to Control Panel, go to Network and Internet Connections (Windows XP), and then Internet Options. Under the "General" tab, there should be a History part. Click Clear History. That sohuld work too.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aeneas Galis
    just head to control panel which i believe in the setting menu of the start bar and click on internet options. a screen will appear one of the choices on this screen will say clear history. this will get rid of the site listings
    ummmmmm, i can't find it...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast