Thread: help w/6.0

Newbie tepid_head may be famous one day tepid_head may be famous one day tepid_head's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy help w/6.0

what's 'alpha channel'?
    and how does it work?

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Are you using photoshop? Alpha Channel you say? I think when you create a new channel it is automatically named Alpha1 then Alpha2 etc. I encountered this when I tried to make a lightning text.

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Google says go here: http://www.rdpslides.com/pptfaq/FAQ00190.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Adam's Transparency Tutorial (Alpha channels and more)
    This extra channel, the alpha channel, isn't visible but acts as a mask to make certain areas of the image transparent in software that recognizes alpha channels. And because this alpha channel is 8-bit, 256 levels, it can have 256 levels of transparency from black/100% transparent to white/100% opaque.
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Newbie tepid_head may be famous one day tepid_head may be famous one day tepid_head's Avatar
    Thanks
    okay
    i heard about it in another site
    they dont know much of it either
    ill pass the knowledge around
    thanx

["there is a magic in adobe photoshop: Alpha channel
    actually....i don't really understand this function really is.
    but it just like a kind of magic that can deal with the background of images well, and it also can edit many special effects. you can say that it is the most important function of photoshop!!"]
    that's exactly what they said