Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: on helping friends overcome breakups...

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Breaking up with someone you have strong feelings for is hard to do. Just merely having supportive friends and people there for you goes a long way toward healing. Just give as much positive feedback as you can and help with anything you can, but ultimately it has to be her to get over this. You can only do so much. I've been through both sides and its not fun either way, but the simple fact is life goes on and it will get better again one day.

Newbie *OMNI THWACK* may be famous one day *OMNI THWACK* may be famous one day *OMNI THWACK*'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I wouldn't worry about it to much, or at all, just be there for her, be a friend listen to her, and show her a good time show her there is more to life. ^^
    [align=center]Ookami komyunitei |-
    [/align]

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've been there plenty of times. There really isn't much you can do besides just listen to what she has to say and give advice when needed. Just being there for her is all you really need to do.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2