Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Here come's the big, bad Lestat....

Newbie Lestat may be famous one day Lestat may be famous one day Lestat's Avatar
    Thanks

Here come's the big, bad Lestat....

I just want to say hello.... I'm assuming ya'll want to know about me. Hmmm well lets see where to begin? My favorite animes are Akira, Vampire Hunter D, Fist of the North Star (the original movie), Macross Plus, Robotech, Dragonball, Wrath of the Ninja, The Legend of the Dog Warriors, Genocyber, The Guyver, Armitage, Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 and Bastard.

I'm also an avid Gamer I own a Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360, Gamecube and a Gameboy Advance. I'm currently playing Dead or Alive 4, Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords, Inuyasha the Secret of the Cursed Mask, Black and Lunar 2 Eternal Blue. Well until tomarrow when I go it to pick up my copy of Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion....

I also love to read (you can probably guess who my favorite author is!) I love cars, NASCAR, Football, Basketball, Hockey and I enjoy watching Rodeo.

Music wise I'll listen to almost anything. It's not uncommon for me to just switch cd to cd. Current favs: Nightwish, Arch Enemy, Cradle of Filth, Lacuna Coil and Iron Maiden....
    "Our Country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't
    be any AMERICA because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our
    women and breed a hardier race!" Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Here come's the big, bad Lestat....

Hello Lestat! It's very nice to meet you and welcome to AO. Wow, you know more animes then me. Do you have any recommendations? Yay! We can always use another avid gamer. I love fighting and RPG games. I love reading, too. We seem to have alot in common. Anyway, I'm probably talking your ears off. If you ever want to chat just PM me. See ya in the forums!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to AO!! Have fun!! Make friends!! Learn new things!!

If you ever wanna chat just pm me.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie zappas80 may be famous one day zappas80 may be famous one day zappas80's Avatar
    Thanks

welcome 2 AO!! always wanted 2 read the Anne Rice bks but never got round 2 it.

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

wellcome to AO. pm me anytime

IM BACK

Newbie icequeen may be famous one day icequeen may be famous one day icequeen's Avatar
    Thanks

Ooooh i'm so scared Mr.Vampired don't bite me... but anyway... welcome...

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Akira a classic no less. Nice to meet you. Welcome to AO. Learn the rules and have fun.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to AO. Have Fun! Nice to meet you...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast