Thread: Here I come again: Take 2

Newbie Keltosh may be famous one day Keltosh may be famous one day Keltosh's Avatar
    Thanks

Here I come again: Take 2

Oh well it seems I was really unlucky, I registered and posted the introduction in the 40 minutes of the server transfer and as such they were lost. So here I come again

My nick is Keltosh, I'm a 24 years old italian. Sex: male
    I'm currently taking the last year of university, faculty of engineering.
    I was a memebr of AnimeOnline before it went down but somehow I lost the moment it came back up So here I am, registering again

You might already know me from Minitokyo. I am a gallery director there *dodges incoming missiles*. Ok, I'm probably hated rather than liked for that, so .. well.. let's talk of something else

My hobbies are friends, anime, manga, music, wallpapers, games, RPG... Quite too many to list them all here...

As for wallpapers, I am quite the n00b when it comes to making wallpapers. I mean, I only completed one (you can see it at minitokyo if you REALLY want... I suppose I'd better not post it here cause after all it's some months old so....)
    But I do have many walls in progress... Hopefully one day I will complete them....

Hmm welll.. this is more or less all that comes to my mind now. Yeah I'm tired, almost 2 am here, so sue me Ok, I'll be heading off to bed now, I hope to have a productive and enjoyable stay here at AnimeOnline.
    Keltosh

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Welcome welcome! Aah, Italy, same time zone as me...*yawn*

May the horrible pain and blissful misery be your guide to paradise here at AO.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmmm....welcome there stranger...atleast your able to make wallies ....haha...well anyway..welcome and happy posting...stay active and all that good stuff.

Newbie Keltosh may be famous one day Keltosh may be famous one day Keltosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Lol well yes somehow. But I guess it wouldn't make much sense posting a wallpaper I made 2-3 months ago ..

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Feh, why not? I don't mind. As long is it's not too crappy...

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    makes a note "remember to delete Keltosh account before he gets back", Ok done with that issue.... Lol...

welcome back (again), No problem posting that wallpaper, we just want to see it...

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Ah... welcome to AO! I hope you enjoy your stay here!