Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hewwos

Newbie silverayne may be famous one day silverayne may be famous one day silverayne's Avatar
    Thanks

Hewwos

Hi... I'm new to the site and I figured that i would come by and say Hello. Hope to enjoy my stay! ^^

*rolls the crate around the corner full of cookies and carries a tray of milk cartons and waits for people to arrive*

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    ello ello ello. Whats all this then? I'll transfer you to the rest of the site.....get in my cab...if you dare!! Forums are over there......gallery over there.....and most importantly...the rules. PLease read them! Enjoy animeonline!

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello and welcome to EAO Enjoy your stay ^_^

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    YES, ALRIGHT COOKIES ^^
    ... um but u can't beat cheetos XD
    have funn.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Greetings, mortal! Welcome to AO! Ooh! Free food! Hehe! Well, see you around! *munches on a cookie*

Newbie silverayne may be famous one day silverayne may be famous one day silverayne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank youuu for the welcome! ^^

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    alright!!! FREEBIES!!! you have chocolate milk instead???

*uses cookie as frisbee* yum yum, welcome to AO, and hope you enjoy this place enough to stick around to make more cookings....

Can i get seconds?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks
    Of course you may!

*snaps her fingers and the milk magically turns into chocolate milk!*

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast