Thread: Hey!

Otaku zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey!

Hey! All you girls out if any (and this is for girls only!! if theres is any....) What do you look in a guy?
    What is it? The looks, personallity, other stuff?
    Because im trying to get that special person so i neeeeed a tip or two?
    Pleeaasee Help
    Thank You

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Haha, just be yourself. If you try to be something you're not, then things probably won't go they way you want them to.

Show her who you are and make your feelings clear. The rest is up to her.

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zero_enna
    Because im trying to get that special person so i neeeeed a tip or two?
    Bring money, bringing lots of moolah always helps you out...

Otaku ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yea, I know I'm not supposed to reply to this thread... But I jsut went through this not too long ago... hehe

Basically just be yourself, if that's not good enough, then that person isn't the one for you. Even if you like them alot, not many things you can do will change the relationship between you and that person.

I just got with my girlfriend 2 months ago, at first I didn't know what to do, 3 weeks after I met her, well she started to like me, and then we started going out. I hadn't done anything special, just being myself...

You should do the same Any girl that doesn't accept who you are, doesn't deserve to be your girlfriend, and I'd rather not have them as my girlfriend if they wanted me to change.

Newbie Brother may be famous one day Brother may be famous one day Brother's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sorry, but chicks suck. If I were you, I would quit while your at it because you're better off without one. That's just from me, you can do whatever you want.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, I married my best friend. We had been friends for five years (and pen pals for two of them). There wasn't much we didn't know about each other. Be yourself. Best advice I can give you.

As for what I was looking for?
    1. religion (the same)
    2. sense of humor
    3. kindness
    4. good with children
    5. attraction (notice I didn't say attractive. Everyone has their own opinion on that and being attracted to someone does not mean that they are what others consider attractive.)

Everyone's list is different. What's on yours?

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!