Thread: Hey

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey

Hey everyone i was reccommended to come here me?well im Jan i am a Games Tester well actually to be exact im a team leader on the x-box project so naturally i love games and my all time fav is final fantasy i am a rpger.

Also im an anime expert i love masumune shirows work the most and i listen to lots of japanaes music and heavy metal music...well thats all for now.Jan

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah and you used to be a member I dont think we talked as much then not untill we opend up that Skill 2000 forum
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey dude.Jan

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    i wish my job was game tester.. that would be awesome. oh yea, and my favorite game of all time is FFxii, followed by FFxiii

edit: hehe, my bad, i meant to say FFvii, and FFviii
    Last edited by FallenOne; Nov 03, 2004 at 03:56 PM.

The end is important in all things.

Thanks
    you played FFXII?that is 12 dude thats not even out yet...Anyways hey dude nice to meet you.Jan

Otaku shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome to a new world of peace

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome hope u stick around and enjoy hey.