Thread: hey

Newbie stealth may be famous one day stealth may be famous one day stealth's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb hey

hey whats up AO just here saying whats up
    dont think just stand there and look beautiful

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: hey

Welcome aboard.

"What's up" is that you'll be needing to get a new signature picture. As lovely as it is, the image is too large in the height dimension.. The max allowable size is 110 high by 450 wide.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to animeonline! Stick around, it's a great place. but be careful, the staff here keeps the site clean and free of idiots. So do yourself a favor and take a peek at the rules.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

yea ahem......welcome to the AO! feel free to pm me for a good laugh!

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Well hello Avatar Theft#1, Avatar Theft#2, and Avatar Theft#3 I know for a fact them names are ban. so why do you keep joining.?

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Persistance... Just a thought but there isn't any way to refuse certain people the ability to join, is there? I can't imagine it would be good if someone got legally involved because of "discrimination" either.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

He is gone I have ban him again for the 14th time this time a range IP ban Topic Closed