Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hey

Newbie Aiselin may be famous one day Aiselin may be famous one day Aiselin's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey

Hey, I'm new here, I just registered a couple of minutes ago... my name is Shaun, and if you want to be friends, you can either message me on AIM,MSN,YIM, or just pm me...
    Last edited by Aiselin; Aug 17, 2005 at 01:09 AM.

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hey

Welcome to anime online Shaun alter ego Aiselin. I am happy to be the first to welcome you to this site. I'm guna kick things off by what anime and manga do you like

Newbie Aiselin may be famous one day Aiselin may be famous one day Aiselin's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey, thank you for the welcome. I like Ruroni Kenshin, FMA, Slayers, Naruto, Bleach, Gundam Wing, and many more that are not coming to mind right now. With the mangas, I like Mars somewhat, Ragnarok, and some others I cant remember right now. I like mangas, but cant read many because kinda hard to buy them... How about you?

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

Ilove a couple of series to death including Vandread, Ranma 1/2, Full Metal Alchamist, Dragonball, Z, Galaxy Angels. In terms of manga I like Love Hina more as a manga than an anime, and also Chobits. I could think of so many more but like you can't remember haha. What are your other interests. How old are you

Thanks

My other interests include some games, sports, talking. Also, I'm 14.

Thanks

I enjoy running and Badminton. I love video games including starwars battlefront and can't wait for kingdom hearts 2

Thanks

Hehe, yeah, same here with the running and Kingdom Hearts 2 part.

Thanks

It's ticking me off. They gave us three different release dates. A new one after every passed date. I have chain of memories but can't get one card to get through the very last door. Grrrrrrrrrrr

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast