Thread: hey dere everyone

Newbie TZi BJC2 may be famous one day TZi BJC2 may be famous one day TZi BJC2's Avatar
    Thanks

hey dere everyone

hey everyone how u guyz doing? i'm new sort of.... i jess wanted to say hello

Newbie confusion may be famous one day confusion may be famous one day confusion's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello hello WELCOME.. *confusion grabs you by the shoulders* PLEASE PLEASE let mi show you around.. " the toilet is down thurr and that thats the office plant and this this is everything else i cant bother walkin any more * confusion sits down n falls asleep* ZZzzzZZzzZz

ps. please visit the plush room to the Spastics and weirdos wanted thread PLEASE COME kekeke we dont bite, maybe lick lol hahah a!

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome to the site ^_^ Enjoy your stay here

Newbie TZi BJC2 may be famous one day TZi BJC2 may be famous one day TZi BJC2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanx 4 welcoming me to the site

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by confusion
    hello hello WELCOME.. *confusion grabs you by the shoulders* PLEASE PLEASE let mi show you around.. " the toilet is down thurr and that thats the office plant and this this is everything else i cant bother walkin any more * confusion sits down n falls asleep* ZZzzzZZzzZz

ps. please visit the plush room to the Spastics and weirdos wanted thread PLEASE COME kekeke we dont bite, maybe lick lol hahah a!
    Maybe you should just hold yourself back a little. This way you scare new people. And please, Don't direct people too closed thread........

By the way,Welcome TZi BJC2. Don't be afraid, there is some strange people down here & you haven't seen the worse....... Feel free to join or start any thread you like. But make sure you've read the Forum rules before posting, cause this may save you from bad situation.......

And, finally about the question you posted, Yes I'm fealling great.
    Coming soon.........

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    HIIIII, confusion also helped me find the toilet took forever. Welcome to ao. I like cheetos....
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie confusion may be famous one day confusion may be famous one day confusion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    HIIIII, confusion also helped me find the toilet took forever. Welcome to ao. I like cheetos....
    its ohh kay jsut wanted to help out LOl

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey there, TZi. Glad to have you commited with us villians here! Settle in....enjoy....and batter up