Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: hey do any of you wants to see this Site?

Newbie TandKluver may be famous one day TandKluver may be famous one day TandKluver's Avatar
    Thanks

Question hey do any of you wants to see this Site?

hey umm somehow my friends site said that whoever came to her should support her but i do not know how to support her website her see the site for your self
    *no ads allowed* hey um when you look at the site can you give me opinions so i can tell my friend thanx
    Last edited by Zui Quan; Jun 25, 2005 at 05:08 PM.

Newbie lillendfantasy may be famous one day lillendfantasy may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: hey do any of you wants to see this Site?

nice site, needs more work but as a beginner its good

Newbie sinchipooh may be famous one day sinchipooh may be famous one day
    Thanks

I love the layout! maybe start with...a guestbook? multimedias..and galleries....all those things that most sites have great layout again!

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

You will get more responses from people if you actually post this in the Web page design section of this site. Not much on the whole pink thing but it is an ok design; there is like 3 inches of nothing space lining the left side that needs work, it doesn't make sense to make the rest of the page busy with stuff and leave the right side blank.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer
    You will get more responses from people if you actually post this in the Web page design section of this site. Not much on the whole pink thing but it is an ok design; there is like 3 inches of nothing space lining the left side that needs work, it doesn't make sense to make the rest of the page busy with stuff and leave the right side blank.
    A shoutbox would fit nicely over there.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazuka
    A shoutbox would fit nicely over there.
    That or just re-posistion your graphics to be "centered" where there is just 1 1/2 inches of space on each side.

Newbie Lady_[AnimeLord] may be famous one day Lady_[AnimeLord] may be famous one day Lady_[AnimeLord]'s Avatar
    Thanks

nice site..
    It'd be better with a gallery, and something like chat box or guest book for people to leave comments

*I dont think its supposed to be in AnimeChat though..
    Signature cannot process colors, please remove coding and read rules pertaining to signatures -AO Staff

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

nice site
    I like the layout
    it's very.....
    .....pretty
    heh, nice work so far

[-_-]
    I love my girlfriend.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast