Thread: Hey have you seen Lain and if you have did you like it?

Otaku Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey have you seen Lain and if you have did you like it?

Hello there everyone I just got Lain on DVD I have only seen it once and I really like it could you tell me what you thought about it?

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hey have you seen Lain and if you have did you like it?

I've seen a few episodes. I found it to be very interesting. It'll get your brain working that's for sure.
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie naska may be famous one day naska may be famous one day naska's Avatar
    Thanks

.. bah.. it was an anime that tried TOO HARD to be "cool" to me. I couldnt watch past the 2nd episode. I wish i could explain how i really felt watching it, but all that comes to mind is that it tried so hard to be cool and dark and mysterious.. some animes have it going for them but whoever wrote Lain was going 120 mph in 1st gear... if anyone can understand that. (1st gear in a 5 or 6 speed manual transmission car would never hit 120 mph, prolly top out at about 20, 30 mph depending on the car... the point being it should've shifted gears to hit higher speeds.. ok im done)

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

It was a great anime by a great artist!! I first watched it on 'tech tv... now g4tv' when it was first aired. It imediantly got me interrested in tons of different type of anime... seeing at the time i only watched popular an easy to understand anime. Yes, it is hard to understand... and yes it is kinda weird.... but altogether a great anime
    "also think inuyash first aired on that night as well.... cause i remmerb catching the end of the first ep. and falling in love with anime ost"
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks

yes i have, (A LONG TIME AGO)

i loved it

i need to find it again, i got to watch it as part of a high school project durring class time (did i have cool teachers or what?!) but i never finished it and i want too! (cries)

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Newbie Hitoriga may be famous one day Hitoriga may be famous one day Hitoriga's Avatar
    Thanks

I had borrowed it from a friend and watched it. I thought it was fairly good, but not good enough that I went out and bought it or raved about it to any one.