Thread: hey i just got here

Newbie aghori may be famous one day aghori may be famous one day aghori's Avatar
    Thanks

hey i just got here

hey ppl
    i m aghori(the cannibal saint -thats only a figment of my imagination).
    Well i am rather new to manga ,anime and stuff ,but i m alot into the animatoin and comics(basiclly western style)you know stuff like batman ,spiderman.
    the first anime animation i watched was dragonballz infact i had a collection of 12 movies and 120 episodes and after that not many shows were launched by cartoon network in india but recently animax (the tv channel) got launched
    so i m again hooked to the wonderful world of anime and i also bought How to draw manga(compiling characters)
    and i have ordered all the rest of the stuff how to draw manga.
    i wanna be a comicbook artist and also a game developer , i just love horror games the latest being silent hill 4.
    i am hoping for a warm welcome
    cya later

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yo. welcome to the site buddy! Your going to love anime once you delve deper into it, youve only cracked the surface with Dragon Ball z. anyhow, get in the f*cking cab and play it cool! .......... welcome to the site!

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Hey, welcome to AO. --it all starts with just one anime...then you get hooked,,you won't be normal ever again..hahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!!!!huauh?!?!!?!?!

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    welcome! you seem very ambitious and best of luck to you with your goals in life. post merrily too.

Newbie aghori may be famous one day aghori may be famous one day aghori's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nova
    welcome! you seem very ambitious and best of luck to you with your goals in life. post merrily too.
    when i was a kid i was even more ambitious i wanted to conquer the world
    and i wanted to go krypton
    well any way heres a link to my webs album

http://members.tripod.com/korn_reap...index.album?i=0

Otaku nb194 may be famous one day nb194 may be famous one day nb194's Avatar
    Durban, South Africa, Earth, Milky Way, Galaxy
    Thanks
    Hey welcome fellow newb

"People are crazy and times are strange, I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range,
    I used to care, but things have changed..."

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Many greetings to you buddy!!! Have fun drawing lots of manga, i too have manga drwing books, but still haven't gotten into it, but i will pretty soon hopefully.

I like PIE!!!!

(post note) if u like Horror games then u gotta try out Resident Evil 4!!! greatest horror game ever!!!

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours