Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey, Im just saying WHAT IF?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey, Im just saying WHAT IF?

It seems to us that we always hear other members saying they can do a better job mod or something.

So here's my question, just food for thought, nothing crazy:

What if all but Dan (the owner) from the staff disappers tomorrow? Besides chaos of course, what I am asking is, who do YOU THINK right now has the most potential to replace the old ones and can be a respectable staff member?

NOTE: This is just one of those original threads I tend to create to help increase the critical thinking for some of the members here. This is not made to diss, or f with, or targeting anyone in particular.

Please keep this thread clean please, and please no flaming.
    Last edited by Legend; Aug 02, 2005 at 11:53 PM.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hey, Im just saying WHAT IF?

If any of US were to replace the staff... the site would go to h***. As far as who of us would best replace them, I don't know, I havn't been here long enough to know.
    Last edited by Zarriff; Aug 03, 2005 at 12:09 AM.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zarriff
    I think that all of the AO staff are very respectable, but not all of them are on very often. As far as the most active, I think it wold be LenMiyata, Katsuhito, trunks, CyberGig, and a few I can't think of right now. All of the very active staff could run a site quite effectively, at least that's my opinion. and we all no that none of the staff are pushovers. lol
    *Sounds* We're sorry, but your post has not complete the question as asked. Please check your keyboard and try again.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Lol, nice idea. I woulda sent a PM to one of the staff though and see if anyone notices when they're gone. I bet all hell would break loose

Otaku Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro's Avatar
    Thanks

I think: Trunks/disapline LenMiyata/Restraint to all crazy users & Hokuro/Good looking ruler & back up.^_^ lol lol sike!
    AO SEX LEGEND ...turn the page...

Thanks

PLEASE PEOPLE! READ THE QUESTION AND ANSWER ACCORDINGLY! I AM NOT ASKING IF YOU GUYS HAVE TAKEN STEROIDS OR NOT, IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION STRAIGHT UP.

and please, please think thoroughly before you post, if I haven't put that in my first post here it is, thank you.

Otaku Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro's Avatar
    Thanks

?If your asking me to pick random people to replace the current staff team, I can surely answer that. Metsuki Anba would be a great one & Ketaro, Siren & Fangirl006.^_^
    AO SEX LEGEND ...turn the page...

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks

lol amusing how so far everybody refuses to respond correctly to your question bud.

I'd say myself right off the bat but that's not being too objective :P
    I can't say very many even come to mind but imo Trowble and obliteration would make good mods, although they're hardly ever around here anymore. Both are likeable guys that get along with pretty much anybody, know how and when to be objective, and have pretty expansive knowledge to be able to contribute a fair amount of input to threads.

I suppose maybe silverskater would be a possiblity as well, the non-emohole silverskater that is. He spends a lot of time around ao, too much time in fact, and would be devoted to the role and doing it well. When he's not being all emo and ahole-ish with people he does contribute worthwhile info and finds ways in making newcomers feel rather welcome.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast