Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey, Im just saying WHAT IF?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hey, Im just saying WHAT IF?

Quote Originally Posted by Skillzpay
    lol amusing how so far everybody refuses to respond correctly to your question bud.

I'd say myself right off the bat but that's not being too objective :P
    I can't say very many even come to mind but imo Trowble and obliteration would make good mods, although they're hardly ever around here anymore. Both are likeable guys that get along with pretty much anybody, know how and when to be objective, and have pretty expansive knowledge to be able to contribute a fair amount of input to threads.

I suppose maybe silverskater would be a possiblity as well, the non-emohole silverskater that is. He spends a lot of time around ao, too much time in fact, and would be devoted to the role and doing it well. When he's not being all emo and ahole-ish with people he does contribute worthwhile info and finds ways in making newcomers feel rather welcome.
    Thanks Skillz, I really appreciated that you set an example. Hats off to you.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

I'm pretty sure you edited that post and changed what you originally said. Not our fault you can't put what you're thinking into text. Anyway, I say pyro princess, Zarrif, and maybe even you pyoro-pyoro.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Metsuki Anba
    I'm pretty sure you edited that post and changed what you originally said. Not our fault you can't put what you're thinking into text. Anyway, I say pyro princess, Zarrif, and maybe even you pyoro-pyoro.
    well yes, I did edit that post. BUT, I never edited the main question. I am sorry if you guys couldn't understand it, but I was already typing at a 5th grade level and I sincerely say I can't go any lower. Please understand this from my point of view. And I thank you for your opinion in this thread.

and Please, let's stay on topic shall we? dont want a good thread to get closed hmmm?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    well yes, I did edit that post. BUT, I never edited the main question. I am sorry if you guys couldn't understand it, but I was already typing at a 5th grade level and I sincerely say I can't go any lower. Please understand this from my point of view. And I thank you for your opinion in this thread.

and Please, let's stay on topic shall we? dont want a good thread to get closed hmmm?

I see what you ment now, hence my editing of my first response. In my blind stupidity I misread the question. I apologize. And as for me making staff... That would be AO suicide. LOL

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

So we keep the owner and kick out the founder and previous owner?

And as far as the topic goes....

Does Ashi still post? He had potential. We should also give K1, and Strongbad a call, that is if they hadn't changed their names behind my back

And Lu Lu, toss an offer to him....again.
    Last edited by frr_Vegeta; Aug 03, 2005 at 01:54 AM.

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

Half these people probably don't even know how long some of us have been here, Veggie.

Anyways, I'd say Trowble, cuz...Trowble posts at my forum and thus makes him a cool person. Yes thats how my logic works.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta
    So we keep the owner and kick out the founder and previous owner?

And as far as the topic goes....

Does Ashi still post? He had potential. We should also give K1, and Strongbad a call, that is if they hadn't changed their names behind my back

And Lu Lu, toss an offer to him....again.
    the reason why this situation I only kept the owner was not because I don't know who's who I've been here long enough myself...but like the title im just saying what if

and yes ashi is quite good, I remember arguing with him when I was noob

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MoonUnit
    Half these people probably don't even know how long some of us have been here, Veggie.

Anyways, I'd say Trowble, cuz...Trowble posts at my forum and thus makes him a cool person. Yes thats how my logic works.
    You have a forum? Ohhhh yeah Lunar Illusions. Hahah I miss the internet.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast