Thread: Hey pples introducing myself

Newbie leonaenae may be famous one day leonaenae may be famous one day leonaenae's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey pples introducing myself

Ive been part of this place for a few months now, but ive jus been kinda lurking around posting some art. So i decided its high time i said HELLO to everyone. I'm 18 and starting college the 27th VERY excited!!! Im new to anime, so be kind to my art and my naive talks on the animes out there. My friend took me to Katsucon and it was on my BIRTHDAY i was SOOO happy awesome birthday present yeppers. and i LOVED it, so fell inlove with anime. after graduation from HS i really got into watching the anime's and to be honest im hooked on adult swim hehe
    s-cry-ed, inuyasha, FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST <3, cowboy bebop
    the first manga i read was Fushigi Yugi which was just in Jan-Feb right before katsucon, now im in the process of reading Fruits Basket^^ ive read all the inuyasha manga that was at my library and was blessed to be able to read all my manga so far FROM my library branches. but now im buying manga and anime movies/series. Im sketching up a storm the characters. Ive also started creating my own personal anime pieces.
    hmm well then looks like ive typed a lot hehe ill stop now and get back to drawing

*~AO's Guardian Angel~* Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo may be famous one day Akurei Kakudo's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hey pples introducing myself

well hey there! im glade you joined! well have fun ok? and follow the rules! if you need any help with anything just pm me ok doll?

thanks for the sig SasuraiHell!!!!

Otaku ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome to AO...hope you have a geeky good time!
    ANiMe 4-LYF!

Newbie azn_ayumi may be famous one day azn_ayumi may be famous one day azn_ayumi's Avatar
    Thanks

have fun here! XD

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

welcome to AO have fun and enjoy your stay.

Newbie Lock may be famous one day Lock's Avatar
    I'm not sure........................do you know?0_o
    Thanks

^_^Welcome Leo......n-naninae? Anyway you'll love this site as long as you stay out of trouble, feel free to PM me when your bored, & don't mind my sigs.............I like your art.^_^