Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hey, strangers ^_^

Newbie BlueTigerFour may be famous one day BlueTigerFour may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hey, strangers ^_^

Fairly new here, and thought i'd make an intro and see if anyone responds =)

My name's Shane and I'm an 18 year old guy. I'm studying to be a professor of Materials Science and Engineering at the University of Arizona.

I know what you're thinking, right? An engineer?
    "I'm sorry ma'am, it appears that your son has... The Knack..."
    "The Knack?!"
    "Yes. An intuitive sense of all things mechanical and electrical, accompanied by an extreme social ineptitude."
    "...Will he be able to lead a normal life?"
    "I'm afraid not, ma'am. He'll have to become an engineer..."
    "Noooooooo!"

haha, well maybe it's true. Talk to me and find out sometime, i'd love to hear from you all. I'm big into Martial Arts (studied TaeKwonDo, Karate, Kenpo, Jiujitsu, and Shaolin Kung Fu with Win Chun- that'll toughen you up! Trying out Krav Maga right now and i'm loving it). I like writing too. And catgirls. Yes, catgirls are the best ^_^.

I'm studying Japanese, and hmmm I wonder if this forum supports it? One way to find out.

みんなさんは読みましたか。

Ja, ne?

Rou
    Otaku Rou may be famous one day Rou may be famous one day
    Thanks
    ... ... BlueTigerFour, I think I'll nominate you as my idol, you're everything I want to be, except for ... being an engineer, can't you become the next jet li/jackie chang or something? Only white, or black, or whatever you are?

Thanks
    Perhaps I'll try for modifying the Indiana Jones theme. I could be a professor during the week, and on weekends i'll protect those in need, save hot girls, and dish out justice to those deserving of it. And of course I'll make use of my Materials Science lab to fabricate a katana made entirely of diamond!!! or something along those lines, anyhow ^_^

All while wearing my trenchcoat of style +4, of course

Rou
    Otaku Rou may be famous one day Rou may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Oh Oh, I get to be the chinese kid, cept i get guns... and i look like govana ARNALD.

"Iam Joohn CONNA!"

Thanks
    that brings back memories of that Arnold soundboard me and my friend downloaded a long time ago. Ah, the prank calls we made!

"hello?"
    I'm going to ask you a couple of questions
    "who is this"
    i'm a cop, you idiot!
    "what?"
    I'd like to ask you about thomas aquinas...
    "wh-"
    who is your daddy, and what does he do?
    *click*
    I need a vacation...

ah, those were the days!

Otaku SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan may be famous one day SenseiGohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome man, sigh the only martial arts i did was akido and all i did was get the crap beaten out of me by the sensei it was fun.

Newbie therealslimfatguy may be famous one day therealslimfatguy may be famous one day
    somewhere in the south western part of the US
    Thanks

yep

ya...quite the bad ass aint he? dont worry tho, he wouldnt hurt a fly...unless it landed near his eye...no more fly.

Otaku shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome to AO

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast