Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hey, strangers ^_^

Newbie BlueTigerFour may be famous one day BlueTigerFour may be famous one day
    Thanks
    but hey, SenseiGohan, getting beat up by your sensei for a couple of years is how you get to be good . I have no faith in schools that are so big that the sensei only has time to beat up the blackbelts. Haha, not that it matters now, but when i was new to the business it sure was nice to get beaten up too =).

Anyone else study weapons? Granted, i think empty handed arts are more practical for modern society, but I'm all for finding common ground with some of the wonderful people here. To date, i also have studied these weapons:
    Bo staff
    Sais
    Nunchakas
    Assassin's Fan
    Generic Chinese sword that you see in all the movies
    Flexible Spear with stylish red tassle
    Shinai/Katana
    HorseCutter (A very impressive weapon, BTW)
    Kwando (AKA, sword on a stick- also a favorite of mine)

AND of course, i have mastered the hidden art of looking stylish
    Last edited by BlueTigerFour; Nov 06, 2004 at 06:04 PM.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    kewl guy. Welcome to the site, things are still being repaired & rebuilt around the site but its still a great place. lotta kewl folx here.

Thanks
    hey guys, could someone let me know if the japanese at the bottom of my first post is legible in the forums here? Oh how I'd love to cause havoc and mayhem among those who can't yomimasu a little nihongo, ya know?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    yea i see it, because i think only because my windows came with it

by the way, in your first posts didn't those quotes come from dilbert

Thanks
    haha, yes it was from dilbert. Engineers make the world go round ... of course if it was up to us, the Earth would make one rotation around the sun ever 10 months, a week would be ten days, a day would pass every 10 hours, and there would be 100 minutes in an hour, and 100 seconds in a minute

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Yeah, the japanese text should be viewable with most people's computers if they have that language text installed.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Welcome, be sure to cut yourself with those swords. It's the greatest high.

Thanks
    uh oh, who let the masochist in? Tell me, does the pain purify you or push you deeper into the void?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast