Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Hey, strangers ^_^

Newbie BlueTigerFour may be famous one day BlueTigerFour may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowdeath
    [to rou] Damn you and your stupid ph4se of over-using the word "senpai"
    Give Rou a break, there's nothing wrong with the word senpai. it's actually quite a staple in japanese culture. For instance, if you went to school in japan you'd be expected to call every upperclassman a senpai. It's actually a wonderful word that shows a level of respect for someone older than you which is completely missing from gaijin society.

Rou, though it would honor me I doubt my ability to be a good senpai. Surely there are many men more worthy than I.

Otaku shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueTigerFour
    Give Rou a break, there's nothing wrong with the word senpai. it's actually quite a staple in japanese culture. For instance, if you went to school in japan you'd be expected to call every upperclassman a senpai. It's actually a wonderful word that shows a level of respect for someone older than you which is completely missing from gaijin society.

Rou, though it would honor me I doubt my ability to be a good senpai. Surely there are many men more worthy than I.
    Yes sir (the way it should be done)

Newbie BlueTigerFour may be famous one day BlueTigerFour may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowdeath
    Yes sir (the way it should be done)
    Haha, your subtle humor never fails to amuse, shadowdeath ^_^

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4