Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hey there

Otaku Vaines may be famous one day Vaines may be famous one day Vaines's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey there

Hey there! I'm an 18 year old male who's into anime and manga since I can think and even before that. Those two are part of what structures my life and that's why I am studying Sociology and Anthropology at university in hopes of getting a job on working on the relations between the occidental and oriental societies.

Although I'm a forever fan of animes/mangas of the type of Ah! My Goddess, Love Hina, Onegai Teacher and AI Non Stop (viva Akamatsu) I am quite acquainted with a lot of different animes, ranging from the old Ranma 1/2 and Maison Ikkoku, to the most recent Ghost in the Shell, passing through Evangelion and Gundam Wing, and Hayao Miyazaki's works.

Damn I guess that just sounds too serious... oh well I always have difficulties introducing myself

So, here I am, and I salute you!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    You don't seem to have difficulties introducing yourself at all...

Welcome to AO, here you probably won't learn anything about anime or manga but I'd love to show you the beauty of bleeding from the eyes. Grab yourself an icepick, a mirror and maybe a camera and soon you'll be riding the crimson waves of agonizing bliss.

Otaku Vaines may be famous one day Vaines may be famous one day Vaines's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've posted tens of thousands of posts on message boards, and I can tell you I've never received such a special welcome, thanks for welcoming me

Oh, and about the other stuff, I think I'll pass, at least for the time being

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    I suppose it wouldn't hurt to take a moment to evaluate the pleasure<-->beauty ratio...

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Umm... Welcome to AO. Try and havie fun while youre here.

I'm into Sociology too^_^ there seemes to be a good quantity of sociology threads here.

So, I'll be the "good boy" and just *wav hi*

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    WELcome to eao... EAT CHEETOS !!
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Greetings, mortal! Welcome to AO! Gaah! I really can't think of any more things to say at the moment... You're intro's nice, though. See you around.

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey there and welcome!!!
    You're into Hayao Miyazaki's works? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Future Boy Conan was his creation, and I love that anime (although it's classic). I've yet to watch the whole series, but I'm enjoying every episode of it, and I'm guessin it'll be one of my all time faves!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast