Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hey there!! I'm new...like...REALLY new ^^; HELP!!

Newbie immortal_tenshi may be famous one day immortal_tenshi may be famous one day immortal_tenshi's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey there!! I'm new...like...REALLY new ^^; HELP!!

Hey there people!! I'm really new to this whole thing...with forums and stuff...I was really bored today...so I joined an anime forum...and I've never joined a forum before...
    Could someone be so kind as to teo meh...WAT TO DO??? Plus I really wanna make nu fwendz ^_^

Please help!!

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome!

The first thing is to read the forum rules and read the forums to see what everyone's like. Most everyone is respectful here so post merrily and have a good time

cheers

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey there....just be yourself....read the forum rules....buckle up in my cab of doom...and enjoy animeonline!

Otaku nb194 may be famous one day nb194 may be famous one day nb194's Avatar
    Durban, South Africa, Earth, Milky Way, Galaxy
    Thanks
    well welcome and enjoy yourself

"People are crazy and times are strange, I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range,
    I used to care, but things have changed..."

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Greetings, mortal! Welcome to AO! Don't worry too much. As the others mentioned, read the rules first. That would prove really helpful. Other than that, just have fun and post lots. If you have any questions, feel free to send a PM to any one of us. Well, see you around!

Otaku fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai's Avatar
    Thanks
    hiya and welcome and waht other say, read rules!!
    Signature exceeds limits and has been deleted by Hassun

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome...umm...it seems you have ur avatar down,so make a signature and check out the forums. If you make a thread check the rules first.^^
    But have fun!!!

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    If you have any questions about where to find stuff(like the rules) just pm either a mod, or someone who has a ton of posts on AnimeOnline. Im sure they'll be nice little community members and help out.

So, welcome to AO. (ps. good choice on an anime forum for first choice. You'll fit in just fine.)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast