Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: heya hey!

Newbie ellie_13 may be famous one day ellie_13 may be famous one day ellie_13's Avatar
    Thanks

heya hey!

hiya anime fanatics. hehe.. my name's "ellie", short for the "elena" in my "ana elena" name. hehe.. hrmm.. i am 19? 20? sometimes i forget my own age and rely on others to remind me.. lol! in college. addcited to being an mmorpg player. (specifically world of warcraft). er.. i dunno.. other stuffs about me, but too lazy to type. hmm.. lessee.. i might start posting some works of art here too.. hehe.. sooo.. critisize the hell outta my works, k?!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    dont worry about ppl who like to criticize we got a bunch of those here

anyways, welcome to AO and follow the rules, and avoid the mods/admins at all time

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome to AO.net. ^^

I hope you have fun here!

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Greetinga, mortal! Welcome to AO! We look forward to the arts you would post here. Hope to see you around.

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    HELLO!!!! Welcome to AO ^.^! I am Sasuni! I really hope you enjoy it here.
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome human to AO. Read the rules and post freely. Have fun also!!!

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello and welcome to EAO Enjoy your stay. a note tho your sig is over the sit limits and also a rip of a wallpaper off AnimeWallpapers if you would like a sig PM me and I will make you a custom sig

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome! Your going to love this place! If you need a buddy to your buddy list, I'll be happy to be your buddy!

What I'm watching Right Now:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast