Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Heyz!

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Heyz!

Hey everyone!

I'm kind of new to this forum, so if I happen to do something wrong, please notify me. Hope we can all get along! Ja, mata ashita!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Heyz!

Welcome to AO. Have Fun. Just be nice, and everything will go well.........don't worry too much. Everyone makes mistakes........but just learn from them. Hope you make wonderful friends here at AO. Nice to meet you. There is no need to be notified..........just follow the rules....and you are set. Have a wonderful time, I assure you that you will.
    Last edited by kedar; Nov 21, 2005 at 06:28 AM.

Newbie SamuraiSyhray may be famous one day SamuraiSyhray may be famous one day SamuraiSyhray's Avatar
    Thanks

Heyz...
    ur title "Heyz!" got my attention, because thats wut I alwayz say...
    anywayz...
    Im not really new, but Im not a very active member... but 4 wut its worth...
    WELCOME!
    :: I will never learn ::

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Well then if you wanna see what not to do, http://www.animeonline.net/showthread.php?t=8607

Oh and if you want a place to exchange a few ideas and have a nice discussion you can always PM me, but I'll need to make a bit of room as I don't have much space left in my inbox...

So have fun and take care newcomer to AO XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Soldat of life, that site you gave me was really helpful! Thanks! To everyone who's welcomed me to AO, arigatou! (thank you)

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Why your very welcome mystical shadow angel, though anyone could of sent you this url as its in the upper right corner near your private message thingy

I hope you wish to stay as the more people that start contributing to post and try to make this place more lively, the better this place will be. So no matter how many join, its only fun if everyone interacts together and try to be original, but most importantly themselves and exchanging points of view with everyone.

Take Care and Till We Meet Again...
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Heyz!

oh...sure will definitely all get along...well, welcome to AO...hope u have lots of fun here "cause there's a lot of cool ppl here to meet...

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Welcome and dont bleed everywhere

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast