Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hi......

Newbie Ren Tao may be famous one day Ren Tao may be famous one day Ren Tao's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi......

Hello/ My name is Serafina, I'm 15, I d anime and manga since I was very little, and I've been two a couple other forums, so I know all of the rules.^^

I forgot to ask, but, how exactly do you get a signature? It confused me. @_@
    Last edited by Ren Tao; Feb 10, 2005 at 03:58 PM.

You thought you destroyed me, but I'm still alive. You thought I was weak, but I defeated you in battle. You thought I was nice and sweet, but now you're going yo find out just how mean I can be.

Otaku Kira may be famous one day Kira may be famous one day Kira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi there! Welcome to EAO!

to have a sig you can make one yourself or ask someone to make one for you. then you upload it in the USERCP

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Welcome to ao. havie fun and enjoy your stay here.

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello to you!!! Have lots of fun and stick around, if u don't post lots of stuff then i'll be forced to smash a T.V. over my head... and nobody wants that right? BTW do u like pie?

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

if BS ever had a face it was this guys soopermuse may be famous one day soopermuse may be famous one day soopermuse's Avatar
    Thanks
    serafina, am i correct in asuming u r female and u take the name of ren also known as len, anyway u r a shaman king fan so i get the feeling we will get along

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hiiiii, Eat Cheetos.
    Now.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie Ren Tao may be famous one day Ren Tao may be famous one day Ren Tao's Avatar
    Thanks
    Okay....Yes I like pie, and yes, Ren/Len is my fiancee.^^

You thought you destroyed me, but I'm still alive. You thought I was weak, but I defeated you in battle. You thought I was nice and sweet, but now you're going yo find out just how mean I can be.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Haha...nice name, welcome to EAO, i hope ye enjoys ye stay and have lots of fun >_^....i guess u dont needa read da rules but uhh....happy posting! yaharyaharyahar =P

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast